Frigidaire PureSource 3 Water Filters fit specific Frigidaire side-by-side models after 2009 that use a water filter located in the back, right top. Certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401, the PureSource 3 water filter typically lasts up to six months.
- Filters out up to 99% of contaminants.
- Easy install. Always review your use & care guide before installation, to install slide new filter into housing and push until it locks into place
- Filter features: Rated capacity – 200 gallons (757 liter) with an indicator light; WF3CB length is 9 inches, not to be confused with filter ultraWF, which is longer. Min/max operating temp: 33 F – 100 F (0.6 C -38 C)
- NSF 42, 53 & 401 certified to filter out contaminants: Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 in PureSource 3 for reduction of the claims on the performance data sheet
- The Frigidaire PureSource 3 water filter (WF3CB) produces cleaner, better tasting drinking and cooking water, including all dispensed drinking water, as well as the water used to produce ice
- Fits specific Frigidaire side-by-side models after 2009 that use a water filter located in the back, right top.
• Filter Life: 6 months or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
• Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
• Micron Rating: 0.5 microns
• Operating Pressure: 30-100 psi
• Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
• Filter Size:
Fits Frigidaire, Electrolux, and Kenmore refrigerators with a slide-out filter cartridge located in the housing at the back right corner at the top of the refrigerator
Alternate Part Number: 242069601; 242069603; 242086203; 242294501; P242069601; RENEWWF3CB; SWF3CB