The RPWFE Replacement Water Filte for Compatible GE Refrigerators. GE’s exclusive Advanced Filtration system for GE bottom freezer refrigerators has been tested and verified to remove 98% of 5 trace pharmaceuticals. The filter removes Ibuprofen, Atenolol, Fluoxetine, Progesterone and Trimethoprim. Not all pharmaceuticals may be present in your tap water.
- We are guaranteed fit Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators
- 6 month filter life; for best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 Gal. replace sooner if flow rate noticeably declines
- Premium filtration Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants
- Easy filter replacement, no tools or water-turn off required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator
- Filters down to 0.5-1 microns, the lower the micron the more contaminants are caught and reduced
- Designed and tested specifically for use in select GE, Cafe, or Profile French Door refrigerators – See your owner’s manual for the correct filter for your refrigerator.
|PRIMARY FILTER MEDIA||Activated Carbon Block|
|FILTER LIFE (MONTHS)||6 months|
|OPERATING PRESSURE (PSI)||25 – 120|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE (°F)||38 – 100|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE (°C)||0.6 – 37.8|
|FLOW RATE (GPM)||0.5|
|FLOW RATE (LPM)||1.893|
It works with any refrigerator that currently uses GE RPWF or RPWFE filters. It is used in selected GE french-door refrigerators. Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators.
GE most advanced filtration: Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals.
Operation Water Pressure (psi): 25 min. – 120 max.
Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 50 other contaminants. Reduces 99% of Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctaine Sulfonate (PFOS)
Easy filter replacement: No tools of water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator
6 Month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons.
Why is it so cheap? Poor quality?
No, because we removed the RFID chip. The chips are not used by many customers, which will increase additional costs.
Of course, if you need chip, you can remove old chip from the old filter and put it on the new one. The chip can be recycled, saving you money.
The RPWFE is comparable with the following part numbers
NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use.