Keep safe, great tasting water flowing with PureSource Ultra water filters – ULTRAWF reduces up to 99% of contaminants, cuts back on plastic and saves the cost of bottled water. NSF & WQA certified. . For best performance, replace filter every 6 months. Look for our berry-colored design with our new Genuine Filters seal on the package to know for certain your filter is authentic and sold by Frigidaire.
- Enjoy fresh tasting water right from the fridge and directly in your glass with the Pure Source Ultra water filter. Designed to remove harmful contaminants giving you peace of mind with every glass
- The Pure Source Ultra ULTRAWF is designed with a carbon-based filter to improve your water by removing the odor and taste of chlorine for smoother drinking, making it easy to keep the whole family hydrated
- Take a sip and relax as you let your filter get to work reducing impurities found in common tap water such as lead, nitrates, pesticides, and mercury for worry free water at home
- The ULTRAWF water filter is easy to install. Push to release the old filter. Push the new filter in until it clicks into place. Run water through the new filter for 3 minutes to prime it. Discard the water or use it to water plants.
- Your refrigerator’s reminder light does not turn off automatically. Most reminder lights are reset by pressing and holding the water filter button on the dispenser control for 3 seconds. When the display changes from red to green, the status has been reset
- Frigidaire genuine filters are certified by the water quality association to WQA/ASPE/ANSI S 803 for sustainability.
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401. For details, see performance data sheet.
- Alternate Part Number: 241791601; 242017801; 242017805; 242294401; RENEWULTRAWF; SULTRAWF
|Item Weight||10.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.7 x 2.4 x 3.9 inches|
|Item model number||UltraWF|
|Flow Rate||0.5 gpm|
|Size||11.7 x 2.4 x 3.9 inches|
|Maximum Working Pressure||100 psi|
|Material||Extruded carbon filter media|
|Minimum Working Pressure||30 psi|
|Rated Capacity||200 gal|
|Installation Action||Push to lock|
|Volume||0.43 Cu. Ft.|
|Filter Location||Back Top-right|